COMING SOON!!

2. Banned
    Lithium capable?

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post
    Lithium capable?
    Yes sir!

4. Banned
    Do you have to order it lithium or standard or does it have a switch? Im wanting to go lithium but dont really want to send off my charger if Im changing down the road anyways. So I may wait on the new batteries.

thanks

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    It will cover all types in same unit, no specific one needed for your battery type.

6. Banned
    Nice.... for the connected people.
    Looks like the folks at Power-Pole did their homework.
    As far as lithium batteries.... watch for Graphite the next wave of lite batteries

7. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    It will cover all types in same unit, no specific one needed for your battery type.

Just curious where you got this information? Most lithium batteries have a unique charging profile to obtain the highest longevity of the battery and a full charge each time.

From my understanding of this charger it's charging profile is similar to that of the Minn Kota PC series which works for lithiums but is not 100% fully compatible due to it not having a high enough charging voltage to allow the batteries to fully charge. This is why most guys will send in their dual pro chargers to have the correct algorithm programmed even though the dual pro will work in factory state.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    All our information comes from the manufacturer JL Marine, if you have doubts or questions feel free to contact them they would be happy to address all your concerns.

Maybe its too soon or your not allowed to say. Is there a price point yet for the charger

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Ive heard some numbers , however would not want to publically post as a dealer till its actually officially released to us. As you can imagine we will have some of the best pricing you will find here at K and K.

Absolutely. That's why when I get one it will come from y'all

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Absolutely. That's why when I get one it will come from y'all

13. Member
    Following.

I just checked PP's website $1295! That's about$500 more than I though it was gona be. Geez prices are gettin crazy.

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I just checked PP's website $1295! That's about$500 more than I though it was gona be. Geez prices are gettin crazy.
    remember thats suggested RETAIL. You will always get your best deal at K and K Kustomz. Not gonna save 500 however.

16. Banned
    Ya power pole can keep it. My dual pro does a great job and it came with the boat. $1295 for a charger f**k that.

17. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jtracc View Post
    Ya power pole can keep it. My dual pro does a great job and it came with the boat. $1295 for a charger f**k that.
    your duel pro is a onboard charger, the Powerpole CHARGE is an total on water power management system, as well as onboard charger all in one... totally different technology.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    your duel pro is a onboard charger, the Powerpole CHARGE is an total on water power management system, as well as onboard charger all in one... totally different technology.
    I have the switch that allows me to use my TM batteries to start my motor in event I run the cranking battery down, never had to use yet. I can purchase a battery indicator at a push of a button will give me the volts for each bank for $80. I have a merc monitor that monitors my motor and cranking volts. The only thing I don't have which minn kota sells for $100 or so that will charge my TM batteries off the alternator after the cranker is full. For $220 I now have a total on the water management system. Now I put over $1000 in my pocket to buy gas that lets me go fishing. Just another gimmick in my opinion. I'm sure some guys will dump the money into one. And I'm sure it works... like I said power pole can keep it.

19. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Dont shoot the messenger..im simply a dealer not the inventor or person who priced it..

[QUOTE=jtracc;9095256]I have the switch that allows me to use my TM batteries to start my motor in event I run the cranking battery down, never had to use yet.

Where can I find this? it sounds like something that could be worthwhile to me since I am going to be running 3 humminbirds, the livewell, and 2 powerpoles off my cranking battery
    2017 Lund Renegade 1875
    Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Spitfire X7 17p
    Fortrex 80
    Helix 7 Chirp GPS G2N
    Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Helix 10 Mega DI G2N
    Dual Power Pole 8' Blades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast