Thread: COMING SOON!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Banned
    [QUOTE=RenegadeBassin;9096240]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtracc View Post
    I have the switch that allows me to use my TM batteries to start my motor in event I run the cranking battery down, never had to use yet.

Where can I find this? it sounds like something that could be worthwhile to me since I am going to be running 3 humminbirds, the livewell, and 2 powerpoles off my cranking battery
    spent $1200 and get this charger lol. Ranger installed it on my rig from factory. Part of the z pack.

As much as i want this im not gona spend $1200 on it. I would be divorced the next day. I will say that comparing this charger to a factory installed ranger or in my current case a Triton addition professional series charger is an apples to oranges comparison

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

[QUOTE=RenegadeBassin;9096240]
    Quote Originally Posted by jtracc View Post
    I have the switch that allows me to use my TM batteries to start my motor in event I run the cranking battery down, never had to use yet.

Where can I find this? it sounds like something that could be worthwhile to me since I am going to be running 3 humminbirds, the livewell, and 2 powerpoles off my cranking battery
    You'd be better off adding another battery in parallel and never have to worry about it. I ran three solix 15's, hydrowave, 360, talons, etc off 2 group 29's in parallel and it worked great all year. This season I'm moving to 2 group 31's since running 4 birds and all the other stuff already mentioned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12