Harris Chain Big Bass Tournament

Just booked my lodging can't wait to go now!!!! time to throw a Ribbit!!!
    2004 Ranger 521vx Yamaha 250 SHO

It was a great event last year. I'm not making it this year, but it was pretty cool!
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

3. Member
    What tourney is it?

4. Banned
    Was the Oakley Big Bass Tx, now sponsored by BPS. May be sold out,google BBT Harris chain.

5. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Might be out of the free rods, (first 200 entrants) but you can enter the tx either way.. Was a lot of fun last year! We meet some cool anglers at the hotel, traded some war (fishin) stories, got our alcohol buzz on! Even did some fishin!! Oh, and if you catch one you want to weigh, DO NOT remove your life vest when you come off plane and enter the basin, unless you kill the big motor!! They are watchin, and will scold your ass!! lol (And I imagine if you had the winning fish, you'd be dq'd..)

6. Banned
    They ran out of the rods in the first half hour on line,but I think you can still get in. This will be my third year fishing it,hoping to cash a check this time. Managed to get a rod all three times,and it is a lot of fun to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    Might be out of the free rods, (first 200 entrants) but you can enter the tx either way.. Was a lot of fun last year! We meet some cool anglers at the hotel, traded some war (fishin) stories, got our alcohol buzz on! Even did some fishin!! Oh, and if you catch one you want to weigh, DO NOT remove your life vest when you come off plane and enter the basin, unless you kill the big motor!! They are watchin, and will scold your ass!! lol (And I imagine if you had the winning fish, you'd be dq'd..)
    LOL.......Yep, life jacket on......
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo