Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    My main concern is how any of y'all call yourself a man and don't drive a pickup?
    Don't fret too much, you will figure it out one day......maybe....lol
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    Don't fret too much, you will figure it out one day......maybe....lol
    Hilarious
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

3. Member
    Late model Wranglers are a lot different than the Wranglers most of us grew up with. Totally different vehicle and will handle the boat without a problem.

4. Member
    My old neighbor bought a Rubicon Unlimited as a toy. That thing wasn't "comfortable" without a boat LOL. However, I wouldn't hesitate to hook up my RT188 to one. They are twice the size of my old CJ7. He finally sold his F250 oil burner because he never pulled anything with it. I never saw the Rubicon dirty, much less muddy. Some folks just like "the look".

I've drug my RT 188 all over the place with my Ridgeline. If it'll pull it most any decent AWD or 4WD rated at 5000 pounds towing capacity will pull it about anywhere.

5. Not Banned
    I can see right away which ones here are sissy boys...

6. Member

7. Member
    Are referring to the boys that feel they have to compensate for their issues by driving a bigger truck than nessasary?

8. Not Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    Are referring to the boys that feel they have to compensate for their issues by driving a bigger truck than nessasary?
    No, I'm talking about those that drive compact SUVs or crossover vehicles. You know the ones... they can't haul trash off without stinking up the vehicle. They rave about their gas mileage when sipping box wine while hand washing their fishing jersey.

9. Banned
    No, I'm talking about those that drive compact SUVs or crossover vehicles. You know the ones... they can't haul trash off without stinking up the vehicle. They rave about their gas mileage when sipping box wine while hand washing their fishing jersey.
    Are you sure it's not the ones that drive a Prius to their cubicle career, home school their un-vaccinated kids, own a Labradoodle and try to tow something because the manual says it's within specs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12