Waypoints-Active Captain

Earlier I posted a question to Todd on Active Captain transferring waypoints. The board won't let him post the answer. He emailed it to me and I tried to post it. It won't let me either. Then I tried to post it as a new thread. It won't let me do that either. So to read this you'll have to click on the link below. It was about sharing waypoints using Striker Plus, echomap Plus and GPSMAP units running AC.

The problem with this type of posting is that I don't leave Google Share links active for long periods of time so later readers won't be able to see it. Just a paranoia of mine since I keep a ton of stuff on Google Drive including some semi-confidential non-fishing projects I'm working with some others on. If you want to see the error for yourself just try to copy and paste the text in the link in a response.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BDbER73q_Qj3xXiS2bVM5fve2ltdguYo
    Last edited by LWINCHESTER2; 01-05-2018 at 08:46 AM.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

2. Member
    I’m having the same problem on another thread on this board about the mapping update.

3. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    That's smart. Never thought of just doing a screenshot and posting the image. Thanks.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.