Banned

2. Member
    its al right keep it real

3. Member
    Saw that too, o well.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    -
    I’m still gonna hang on tight..........I don’t recall BCH shooting for the moon when it hit coinbase, but of course that could be apples to oranges comparison........either way; coinbase taking on Ripple didn’t effect my position.

they gotta say its not coming to keep the insider trading criers at bay. the BCH debacle taught em that. its coming but maybe not tomorrow like originally planned. the way I see it if you dont like XRP just dont buy it. pretty simple. I made a ton of money off of it already- I cashed out on the drop today and rebought at the dip. only bought 25,000 when I got back in though. so for anybody wondering if its real- that wasnt fake money that found its way into my bank account today.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    they gotta say its not coming to keep the insider trading criers at bay. the BCH debacle taught em that. its coming but maybe not tomorrow like originally planned. the way I see it if you dont like XRP just dont buy it. pretty simple. I made a ton of money off of it already- I cashed out on the drop today and rebought at the dip. only bought 25,000 when I got back in though. so for anybody wondering if its real- that wasnt fake money that found its way into my bank account today.
    -
    Well done sir!