Selling some of my lure collection

Is it ok to post my lure collection for sale here? If not, do I post it on the lures for sale forum?
    2008 Triton 20X2 2008 Mercury Pro 250XS

2. Member
    Supposed to post it in the for sale section, but have seen some do it on here. Since I don't think anyone really moderates this forum these days due to little activity, I doubt you would get your hand slapped.

3. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher ed View Post
    Supposed to post it in the for sale section, but have seen some do it on here. Since I don't think anyone really moderates this forum these days due to little activity, I doubt you would get your hand slapped.
    I actually Mod this one too - but as Ed stated I rarely "moderate" anything in here lol! You're welcome to post 'em here - you'll get a lot more views in Personal Sales Forum though. Thanks Ed!
    Karma is real... DON'T BE A D!CK!!!

4. Member
    Pflueger Famous Bait Scoop With box. Great shape 25.00TYD

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbasser View Post
    I actually Mod this one too - but as Ed stated I rarely "moderate" anything in here lol! You're welcome to post 'em here - you'll get a lot more views in Personal Sales Forum though. Thanks Ed!
    Hope I didn't step on your turf too hard, Andy...lol. Big Al needs to put your name in NEON at the top of the forum...lol! Take care, my Friend-Eddie

6. Member
    going to ebay

7. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher ed View Post
    Hope I didn't step on your turf too hard, Andy...lol. Big Al needs to put your name in NEON at the top of the forum...lol! Take care, my Friend-Eddie
    you're always welcome to help and it's appreciated Eddie - 1 year anniversary is the 25th - I am busier than ever with 2 little girls and farm chores now so I don't get on here enough... I'm blessed.

8. Member
    Congratulations Andy! It sounds like you are blessed. If you need someone to come up and help you kill one of those big ol' MO bucks on your farm, let me know...lol! I'll even pay you. Best to you...Eddie

9. Swap & Sell Moderator mrbasser's Avatar
    Thank ya sir. And I will be in touch should I ever get say in who can hunt... wife's uncle is a control freak and is all but tolerable to be around... worked here for 15 years now - 12 of those before I even met my wife who's parents/uncles own all this farm (my lawn biz/ I mow their lawns and farms - I tease her all the time that she married the lawn guy) and was allowed to fish wherever/whenever I wished - but ONLY after going with my wife was i allowed to hunt. Blessed is an understatement - incredible wife and stepdaughters and unbelievable deer hunting let alone stocked strip pits and ponds and the turkey, coyotes... I kill too many squirrels to count. 6 year old comes and gets me when she sees one out the home windows - she loves eating them too.