Was in the garage today, Yippee!!!

Went out to the garage today after I shoveled the 8 inches of snow out of the way. Pulled my snowblower inside and went to working on it. I didn't expect it to run, I drained some gas out of the carb to get any water out, pulled and gapped the plug, dropped some fuel in the hole, put the plug in and IT FIRED RIGHT OFF!!! Well. I shut it down, pulled the cord and it started again.
    Then I looked at my boat on the way out, and I have a flat on the trailer. YIPPEE!! I'm happy as a pig in poop! Ten days ago I had two club tournaments back-to-back, won them both, took all the places in the first one because nobody caught any fish but me, took everything but second in the second one. I'm SO HAPPY I didn't have the flat back then.
    I'll fix it when I feel like it, everything is frozen here even the rivers.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Congrats on the wins, but I wouldn't let that tire sit flat with weight on it too long ...

3. Member
    Put a jack stand under the axle. As soon as it warms up to 30 Fahrenheit I'll probably look at it.
    Was stationed at Dyess in 1965. Knew William Roach, Terry Test and wife Ginger. Probably all dead now.