1994 40hp Fuel Pump Gaskets and clamps/tie wraps ....

1994 Evinrude 40 hp (E40TLERE) ...... VRO has been removed, engine has a single standard Fuel Pump(043387) and now pre-mixing gas ---

This current fuel pump is the same for many models going back to 1978 ------ I plan on replacing this current pump with a new OEM one early Spring '18 ---

I have two (2) fuel pump gaskets for the engine same part number (0303615) These are New Gaskets, never used one is black, and one is red-ish colored.....

I guess one is before ethanol or whatever, not sure which one to use -- I bought new gaskets in September, and got them "mixed-Up" ..with my 1978 stock parts

Does anyone know which color is the newest one..... I'll then throw the older gaskets away.....

Oh by the way I'll be using the #8 Snap clamp for the fuel lines.... they also use these zip ties to seal the gas lines..... is there a tool to use to

get these tie wraps tight so there are no gas leaks...I've never used them before????

Thanks for the help....

New One

2. Member
    Black is the old one. The zip ties are a special tie, not just the ordinary ones, the BRP tie has a curved section at the ratchet end, to fit the hose perfect. There is a tool, but you really don't need it, just pull them tight and clip them off.

3. Member
    316jughead

A-Ok, Thank You...well, just sometimes no matter how cold it is, it always a good time to get ready

for the upcoming boating season.....Thanks Again, 316judhead......

New One

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    320107 is the part number you want for the zip ties.

5. Member
    ChampioNman,

That's what I needed .....I'm going to try them.........Thank You!!

New One