Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lund information

Was looking for info on the Lund trailers. Different dealers with different info. One says only comes on shorelandr, the other says hd trailer is a heritage. Anyone know for sure. It's tandem axle for 2075. Thanks

2. Banned
    Shorelander has been making Lund trailers for years

3. Member
    Mine is on a Shorelander. 2016.

4. Member
    Any problems. 1 dealer says heritage is upgrade and way better option that Lund has. Another dealer says haven't ever heard of heritage and shorelander is only trailer Lund uses. Who knows ��*♂️

I see bought around me. Maybe 8 to 2, the 8 is Shorelander. They look pretty similar the only difference is the width of the frame is thicker on the heritage. For the thickness of the metal I don’t have a clue. You can look at some YouTube videos from Bee Sports , In St. Johns Michigan. They seem to have a lot of heritage trailers on their boats when they’re doing the videos.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

My 2000 Lund is on a C-channel Champion trailer (NOT Champion boats trailer). At that time, I think a dealer could order a trailer from any manufacture and match it to a Lund hull.
    Last edited by Jeff Hahn; 01-04-2018 at 11:01 PM.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

My '17 lund is on a shoreland'r, and my dad's yamaha sx192 is on one as well. I haven't seen any problems with either so far.
    2017 Lund Renegade 1875
    Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Spitfire X7 17p
    Fortrex 80
    Helix 7 Chirp GPS G2N
    Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Helix 10 Mega DI G2N
    Dual Power Pole 8' Blades

8. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    My 2017 is on a shorelander roller trailer. I like it.

9. Banned
    Mine is a 2013 Shorelandr. Trailer is solid. Cosmetically, the bolted on boat guide ons are rusting and plastic fender inserts came loose.

10. Member
    I have a 2018 2075 ProV Bass. I ordered the tandem trailer by Heritage. The dealer sold both Shorelander and Heritage. In my opinion, the Heritage is hands down a better looking, better finish (paint), and better built trailer. I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

11. Member
    Guys thanks for replies. Tenn boy I'm sending pm. Would like to talk about your boat because that's what we're looking at. Thanks again

12. Member
    At one time Lund was with EZ Loader. It was a great looking trailer but tire wear was an issue. Couple other trailer companys were tried also but just could not keep up with the volume of boats Lund was delivering at that time. Then Shorelander was the standard trailer that was being delivered. At first i did not like the plastic fender look at all under such a nice boat. But after time it solved the problem of fender replacement, no need to weld and paint. Tire wear also was a thing of the past (for me anyway) Also the correct aluminum wheel looked pretty good. A nice looking trailer always compliments a Lund.

After viewing their website i purchased a couple of their trailers way back. Good company and nice looking trailer. It will compliment the Lund
    Last edited by texoma; 01-04-2018 at 10:33 AM.

13. Banned
    I had the shoreland'r with my crestliner. Was junk, started to rust after a few seasons, lights fell off, tires wore out after 2 seasons (not bad tires) unreal, bunks rotted out after 2 seasons. The boats/trailer was 2012 I bought new and by the second season I had to replace all the above. Cost me a fortune and I didn't even tow the boat much. Shoreland'r/ crestliner didn't give a rats a$$ kept passing the buck to each other. It's not a custom trailer, it's a generic fit. I now have a ranger and have to say one of my favourite features is the trailer. I'm sure the trailer works fine for a smaller rig but on my 1750 fish hawk it was the worst feature of the rig. Merc. Opti great, boat great trailer junk...

14. Member
    Tenn boy thanks for your time and input. Guys thanks for your responses. Buddy is looking at a 1875 with 150 on it and now he has me looking at the 2075 with 250. I appreciate any input you guys have on those. The trailers seem to be depending on dealer. Some only have shorelandr and have no other choice, then other dealers give you the choice between it or the heritage trailer. Thanks again

15. Member
    My 1875 came with a shorelander trailer, it’s seem to be a quality trailer so far. I don’t even know if Hertiage was as option for me when I got mine. IMO the best thing a person can do to for longivety in a trailer no matter the manufacturer is get one that is hot dipped galvanized, especially if it’s constructed of tube steel.

16. Member
    Lund boats can be ordered without a trailer at all. Some dealers may do just that if they can make more money selling a different brand.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Mine is a 2013 Shorelandr. Trailer is solid. Cosmetically, the bolted on boat guide ons are rusting and plastic fender inserts came loose.
    This is my experience with my 2014. If I could do it over I would have got a galvanized trailer.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Quote Originally Posted by sayner View Post
    Lund boats can be ordered without a trailer at all. Some dealers may do just that if they can make more money selling a different brand.
    The Lund dealer over near Brookeville does this. When I was looking to buy a boat we visited and he told me the trailers that came with the Lunds were junk (his words). He ordered only the boat and set them up with a trailer. He did not say what brand he used and at the time there were no new Lunds on the lot so I don't know what he used.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret

19. Member
    Their not junk at all. I sold alo't of Lund's and Crestliner's. Still these boats are sitting on these trailers and are in great shape. Galvanized is a good option if desired. That being said their are some nice trailer company's out their that build more of a custom fit let's say.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Archer View Post
    The Lund dealer over near Brookeville does this. When I was looking to buy a boat we visited and he told me the trailers that came with the Lunds were junk (his words). He ordered only the boat and set them up with a trailer. He did not say what brand he used and at the time there were no new Lunds on the lot so I don't know what he used.
    I'd have to disagree that Shorelandr trailers are junk. There is room for improvement, but far from junk. The bunk style guide-ons are junk. I don't think they are using these on the current year models. Going into season 6 the only rust is on the guide-ons at the welds and some of the galvanized bolts. I had issues with the brakes covered under warranty and again this past fall. I had to replace the winch strap last spring. Lastly the plastic fender inserts are loose. Again, repaired under warranty and they are loose again. Pulling wire to add backup lights was painless and I was able to use existing holes to mount rather than drilling new holes. The paint is solid, no chips, I see no need for the bedliner coating which is an option. LED light have performed flawless. The trailer tracks straight and there has been no abnormal tire wear. No issues with the jackstand. The trailer has swivel bunks bunks which assists in loading straight. I think most of the other trailer brands have fixed bunks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast