Power pole problem😡

I have (2) 8' blades and I just started having a problem with the one on the passenger side. I can hear the pump running constantly. I tried to use it today and it goes down but when it gets to the ground it comes back up so I pulled the fuse and finished the day so it wouldn't kill my battery. What needs to be done so I can fix this problem?

Check your sensitivity settings. Fluid level ok?
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. BBC SPONSOR
    You can take the cap off the top of the pump that your having problem with, Disconnect the ribbon cable and try to operate the pole via the remote and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, You can put the cap back on (don't connect the ribbon cable) and test it during a days fishing to see if the problem occurs again. If it doesn't its a bad cap. If you do the steps above and it does not fix the issue then its probably a bad cap and board. Give us a call and we can replace it for you or you can call Power Pole direct and they will do the same. have your serial number handy it helps speed up the process.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Rich

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Remove the cap from the pump & unplug it from the circuit board. If it does not stop running on its own remove the batteries from the remotes one at a time until it stops. Sounds like it may be a bad board in the pump I would call them with the serial # off the pole and they should get your taken care of.

5. Member
    What are you calling the ribbon cable sir?

6. Member
    Also what type/kind of fluid should I add? Should the reservoir be completely filled?

7. Member
    when you take the cap off, you'll see a flat cable, looks kinda like it goes in a computer, connecting the cap to the control board. It just unplugs.
    Use the PowerPole bio degradable fluid.
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

8. Member
    What cap are you speaking of. The only cap I see is where the fluid goes. All I have is a reservoir with the pump/programmer on top of it. I'm not trying to be ignorant but I don't know much about these things.

9. Member
    So I did the steps and it continued to run without any buttons being pressed. Can I get help finding the serial number now?

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Setnaq55 View Post
    What cap are you speaking of. The only cap I see is where the fluid goes. All I have is a reservoir with the pump/programmer on top of it. I'm not trying to be ignorant but I don't know much about these things.

Pleasure speaking with you tonight. Glad we got you headed in the right direction!

11. Member
    Very much help Mr. Rich. I appreciate everything you did for me at this time of night