Any one going to MO?

I'm fishing the Costa(co-angler side) in June on Barkley. Never been there and thinking about making a May trip to look things over. If anyone is making a Table Rock trip, I'd like to take you for a day in exchange for the same.

2. Banned
    What are you trying to accomplish? Whatever you figure out in May will be totally different by June. As a co-angler in June, you're going to be parked on a ledge anyways trying to sneak a cast in on the good spot when the boater isn't looking.

3. Member
    I was at table Rock this fall for the first time. My advice: don't go.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman76 View Post
    I was at table Rock this fall for the first time. My advice: don't go.
    Can I ask why not? Table Rock has been good to me and my dad. Sure the fall was tough. We were there the last weekend in October and yes it was tough. Almost 70 degree water in late October is not the norm. But it was tas that way for a lot of lakes in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish? Whatever you figure out in May will be totally different by June. As a co-angler in June, you're going to be parked on a ledge anyways trying to sneak a cast in on the good spot when the boater isn't looking.
    Agree with this. In May, the bass will be in all three stages of the spawn. By June most will be done spawning. The majority will be already offshore or moving offshore.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albyfish View Post
    Can I ask why not? Table Rock has been good to me and my dad. Sure the fall was tough. We were there the last weekend in October and yes it was tough. Almost 70 degree water in late October is not the norm. But it was tas that way for a lot of lakes in Missouri.
    TR has been off this whole year. I think it has to do with the floods last few years and the way they are holding water. Last year and this year the thermocline has not set up like it has in the past. Hoping for a better year this year.

PM sent...