I have a '97 TR17 SC with a '97 Johnson Fastrike 115 and trailer that I'm wanting to sell because I haven't used it in two years. I'm in the Memphis, TN area. The carpet and seats are original and in rough shape, but the hull is in fairly decent shape considering its age. I've tried to keep the cap deoxidized and polished annually. There is a slightly hazy area near the console that doesn't polish well. Other equipment includes Lowrance HDS 7 and 10 Gen 1s with StructureScan; a MinnKota Terrova TM with iPilot; onboard 3-bank, 10A charger, and Aurora Canvas cover. There will be other odds and ends, mostly safety equipment, included. I also have a Lowrance Point 1 antenna that I haven't installed yet. Everything except the speedometer and Lowrance flasher was working the last time I used the boat in April 2016. I've kept the batteries charged, and they seem to hold a charge well. The gas tank was drained last spring and done annually before that.

My questions for the group are:

1.) How should I price the boat?
2.) Should I go ahead and replace the carpet (and maybe seats) myself before selling?
3.) Should I replace the water pump impeller and get the boat tuned up before selling?

I have a number that I'd like to get for the boat, and if this boat doesn't sell, I will probably keep it and do 2 and 3 anyway. I just don't have the desire to fish out of the boat much since I usually use my kayak now, however I have a Plan B to use it this year if it doesn't sell.