Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope all was well at boat show. Was thinking about checking it out but with this weather I think I will just stay home

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 59tomitriton View Post
    Hope all was well at boat show. Was thinking about checking it out but with this weather I think I will just stay home
    Actually they canceled it tonight only, pretty bad in Murray today, will open at 10:00 tomorrow. Sorry guys I was going to post when I found out at about 2:00 but forgot. This is a first time since I started working shows in 1988, for me any way.

Don’t blame them for cancelling. Hope y’alls road dept was better prepared for this mess than ours was. Don’t think they believed the weather people forecast. I know I was hoping they would be wrong. Almost went to work this morning. Glad I stayed home

4. Member
    I'd say they cancelled it so they could get the parking lots and sidewalks cleaned up after the snow stopped.

Ill probably head head up there later today.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 59tomitriton View Post
    Don’t blame them for cancelling. Hope y’alls road dept was better prepared for this mess than ours was. Don’t think they believed the weather people forecast. I know I was hoping they would be wrong. Almost went to work this morning. Glad I stayed home
    No sir, our main roads aren’t in very good shape, side roads are awful.
    Yes on cleaning the parking lot, started early this morning, some last night.
    We had a pretty good crowd from 11:00 till 3 when Ky came on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12