Any of you fellas fish Coleto Creek much?

Only been once and didn't have much luck. Headed back later this month hoping for a better outcome.

Small lake fishes very big. Lots of timber in the water. No grass on the lake anymore. Guessing you fishing the federation tournament? I fish it maybe once a year.
    Last edited by BMCD; 01-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Small lake fishes very big. Lots of timber in the water. No grass on the lake anymore. Guessing you fishing the federation tournament?
    I have not fished that lake in a coupe of years because I do not like the ramp. When I fished it, the cove at the ramp had a ton of vegetation and held a lot of fish. Surprised there is no more vegetation in the lake. The LCRA must of sprayed it like I think they do Fayette. Glad to see someone on here ask a question about fishing a lake.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Small lake fishes very big. Lots of timber in the water. No grass on the lake anymore. Guessing you fishing the federation tournament? I fish it maybe once a year.
    Come on man, I know you beat up on the guys at the club tournament recently.. give us a report...

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Come on man, I know you beat up on the guys at the club tournament recently.. give us a report...
    Trolling motor broke right after I paid, I left. Better fish were in the flooded bamboo.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    I have not fished that lake in a coupe of years because I do not like the ramp. When I fished it, the cove at the ramp had a ton of vegetation and held a lot of fish. Surprised there is no more vegetation in the lake. The LCRA must of sprayed it like I think they do Fayette. Glad to see someone on here ask a question about fishing a lake.
    sarcasm??

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwill View Post
    sarcasm??
    Maybe. Lots of people fishing on Texas Lakes with very little information.