Struggled at Lake Harris this weekend

Well we went over to the Harris chain this weekend, stayed at the Fisherman's Cove Saturday and Sunday night. We fished all day Sunday but only got a few bites late in the evening and only managed to get 2 in the boat. I threw everything I had, crankbaits, rat traps, swim jigs (black and blue), creature baits, senkos, trick worms ....etc. I don't know if it was a combination of the full moon and the cold front? Didn't see a lot of people catching anything. We fished from the Dead River down to the very bottom of Little Lake Harris. Did anybody else fish Sunday on Harris? Was going to fish Monday(today) and did for a about an hour before we got rained out, caught 1 small on on a spinnerbait, decided to throw it because it was so overcast and windy.

2. Member
    Sunday was great of Griffin. Lots of fish up to 7 pounds. Today on the other hand, lots of fish in the 1 pound range for us.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonBrad View Post
    Sunday was great of Griffin. Lots of fish up to 7 pounds. Today on the other hand, lots of fish in the 1 pound range for us.
    I think we may try Griffin on the next trip. It was our first time there so not really for sure where to go or use? Could you PM more information on what you were using? Thanks

4. Member
    Fished Friday on Griffin and Sun on Harris for half day. We found hydrilla way offshore and started gets bites on Harris. I was throwing a black trick work 3/16 weight. Also caught a few on a spinnerbait. We caught like 6 or 7 fish and was off the water by noon. Nothing special on size