St. John’s River Debary

Just opened the ramp on Highbanks, went out this morning and caught one Bass about
    half a pound, sure would like to know what is going on with the river. I’ve been fishing this area for about
    15 years and this is about as bad as I have seen it. Even the manatees are looking for food.
    just wondering if they have been spraying again. Sure be nice to catch some fish, anybody else having the same problem? Think it would be just the opposite, river hasn’t been fished hard since the hurricane.

2. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    I rode by and saw it was open on Friday.. I've not been on the "river" since before the hurricane. They were spraying in the late summer, so no idea what it looks like now. But if you went today, with the temp drop (water temp was 68, now 61) of the last few days, 1 bass at a half pound isn't that bad. I can't swear to it, but when I was there Friday I thought I saw a sheet of ice float by..

3. Member
    I was on the river between Monroe and Harney last week. It looked terrible. We didnt even get a bite.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S
    12" Atlas Hydraulic
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Solix 15, Solix 12, Solix 10
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Ipilot Link