2002 Triton tr21 tandem axel question

Hey gang, looking for info before i rip it apart. Installed a new a60 actuator but brakes still drag. Going to do the whole job now. Calipers rotors and pads. Anyone know if they are the 35 series or 42? I see two different ones online and am just looking at ball park pricing. Thanks in advance. Ps. It's a factory easy loader trailer (original in great shape) thanks in advance

2. Member
    Look at the brake flange that is welded to the axle. If all 4 holes are being used, it is a DB-42 brake. If only the rear two are used, it is a DB-35

3. Member
    Thanks Dabs will do

4. Member
    I also have a 2002 Triton with dual axle Easy Loader trailer, mine came factory with the DB-42 brake calipers. Both were totally froze up and had to be replaced. I replaced them with the newer DB-35's which is more of a automotive style caliper. The sales rep at Etrailer.com informed me that its actually recommended to swap to the DB-35 due to it being a much better system.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info onefastcop. Im starting the replacement now. Thanks again folks.

6. Member
    Let me know if you need part nu.if it's a marine master trailer. I also have utube videos on rebuilding this trailer.