coinbase id verify

Trying to get into this game and cant even get coinbase to accept my drivers license i took the pics with my cell ph tried to do exactly as told and no dice. Man i cant even get past go !

2. Member
    All the sites are over loaded with new people give it time or try like at 3 am

3. Member
    So many people trying it's hard to get done. I've been waiting on Gemini for atleast a week. I pretty much just gave up on them. I've noticed coinbase prices have been a little closer to other exchanges lately. Wonder if they lost a bunch of people because of their shenanigans

4. Member
    Coin base is trying to be the most legetment us trade site, lots of growing pains, and I'm sure people left for sites they can get on to play..But coin base has it right on how easy it is to play. Still my favourite!

5. Member
    thanks felllas

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanvako View Post
    Trying to get into this game and cant even get coinbase to accept my drivers license i took the pics with my cell ph tried to do exactly as told and no dice. Man i cant even get past go !
    -
    Try to take the pic on a laptop with a built in camera if possible; I was having similar issues with one of the other exchanges and their pic........for some reason they liked the laptop pic better.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    try like at 3 am
    Probably best advise right here.

they must have added the photo ID part after I joined up ??

9. Member
    They denied it without reason why just said i failed it. My drivers license does not have my ssn on it bet thats why. Feel really uncomfortable loading up all this info to them.

10. Member
    They denied mine a few times before it went thru. It's not the social security number. Make sure you can clearly see every word and picture on the license and try again. I had to send mine 3 or 4 times. Oh, and I'm with you on the info. Never have given that much to anybody besides loans and it's a little scary. I have a good credit monitoring app as well.

11. Banned
    Every good exchange is requiring photo ID verification. I had to re-verify my Bittrex account.

Put your DL on a white sheet of paper, have good lighting and take the picture from like 5 degrees off dead center. Sometimes, depending on the holograms on your DL, dead center cause issues.