ZX190 Discrepancy

I'm in the market for something in the 18'6 - 19'6 range and have been doing a ton of research on both new and used models. I've been referred to Wiedas multiple times and while browsing their website I found this image http://wiedasmarine.com/new-boat-mod...skeeter-zx190/ for the ZX190. Now, the reason this jumped out at me is because I hate the tackle storage on the ZX190 and much prefer the ZX200 for that reason only. Does anyone have info on the tackle storage for the 190? Is it changing and they haven't updated the pictures or something??

Here is the stock picture from the Skeeter website for reference https://www.skeeterboats.com/Skeeter-Boat.php?id=53

2. Member
    The 2018 zx190 is the same as the 2017 tzx190. There are 2 front compartments on the 2018 now. I use both of mine on my 2015 tzx190 for tackle. I converted the rear storage that is behind the driver's seat to a cooler. It works fine.

3. Member
    Must be an old stock photo. The color packages are not the same as the 2018’s. I am looking at the ZX200’s too. I am moving up from a 18’6Triton 179trx.

4. Member
    If you haven't already, get in touch with my friend Andy ( 218-839-0665).. He has a brand new (never seen water) garage kept 18 zx190 .. It's listed for sale here in the boats for sale Skeeter section.. He'd be more than happy to take actual measurements of all the compartments for you.. And if you're interested he is looking to move this boat.. I'll let him give you the details etc..

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonBrad View Post
    The 2018 zx190 is the same as the 2017 tzx190. There are 2 front compartments on the 2018 now. I use both of mine on my 2015 tzx190 for tackle. I converted the rear storage that is behind the driver's seat to a cooler. It works fine.
    I have a 2012 TZX190 which is the same as the 2018 ZX190. On mine you only have one front deck storage box and the other box is the cooler. Same as the 2018 ZX190. You can use the cooler for storage if you want just have to bring an external cooler. The storage box on my boat is pretty good size but nothing like the ZX200 which by the way changed as well. The older ZX200's did have two front deck storage boxes now only one very large one.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    I HAVE THE ZX190 2014 , my partner stores his rods on the one side and I store mine on the other plenty of room for some little things also in those lockers , the other 2 in middle I use the cooler one for drink and the other for lures which can hold pretty lot of what your going to fish with that day . behind the passenger sit I keep life preservers tool box and rain suits , the drivers side I keep some other boxes with lures . so pretty much plenty of room , and know I see between sits is another storge box . what more can you ask for Plus seems to be a good riding boat . But no matter which model you chose you'll never have enough room for every thing .

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Sharp eye! I did not catch this either till now. I have a spot on our website that shows generic stock photos and I think this is an old photo. I have the 2017 TZX leftover that have the two lids. Feel free to call me or IM me as I know we are looking to move the two 2017's I have left.

8. Member
    Just found out that Skeeter used the the single storage on the 2016 models...wonder why they ever went back?

Quote Originally Posted by 06SkeeterZX190 View Post
    Just found out that Skeeter used the the single storage on the 2016 models...wonder why they ever went back?
    I looked at a left over 2016 yesterday and really like the big front storage. The tiny livewells were a deal killer, though.
    Sick, tired, hungry, broke, busted, disgusted, can't be trusted, been imposed on and won't fight

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Olebiker View Post
    I looked at a left over 2016 yesterday and really like the big front storage. The tiny livewells were a deal killer, though.
    Sounds like a Florida problem...these 8lb limits in NE Ohio suit those livewells just fine!

11. Member
    my tzx190 had a lg mouth in it over 6 lb and a couple of 3's and a 4 all same time no problem what so ever released to be caught another day.