Any Waterfowler's?

Anyone in here duck/goose hunt in western ky?

My hunting partner(father in-law) goes to Florida every year Jan 1st and the season pretty much ends there for me as I do not have a duck boat or really any knowledge of where else to hunt... This is my 2nd season hunting and was wondering if anyone here needs someone to link up with and hunt? I have access to decoy's if that matters... Really just looking for someone to hunt with lol, I know its a long shot but figured I would ask anyway.

Happy Holiday's!!
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

2. Member
    Why can't you use your express as a duck boat? All you have to do is park the boat a little ways away and hunt off the bank.

3. Banned
    I hunt Kentucky and Barkley in January quite a bit.

Henderson does well, Sloughs WMA has some public blinds, but I have no experience with that area.

Look up Western Kentucky Waterfowlers on Facebook, there's some pretty good guys on there you might be able to link up with around Owensboro.

Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I hunt Kentucky and Barkley in January quite a bit.

Henderson does well, Sloughs WMA has some public blinds, but I have no experience with that area.

Look up Western Kentucky Waterfowlers on Facebook, there's some pretty good guys on there you might be able to link up with around Owensboro.
    Will do, thank you for the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-triton View Post
    Why can't you use your express as a duck boat? All you have to do is park the boat a little ways away and hunt off the bank.
    Then I run into the problem of retrieving birds...

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post
    Then I run into the problem of retrieving birds...
    I don't think you're understanding what he meant, use the boat to get to the spot, unload, setup, then park the boat about 100 yards away down the bank. If you need the boat for retrieval, then walk down the bank and get it. I've been doing it that way for years.