Thread: buying ripple

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Don't say I haven't given you guys clues on stuff..I droped a grand on it, so yes

2. Member
    To much talk about verge just like xrp.as always rember the people drive it all..xrp was nothing people been talking it up for a month.. and bammm goes up ��

Read up on verge a bit .. what are you seeing that I’m not if you don’t mind telling .. the fact that they want it to be set up secretive like bit used to be ??

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Read up on verge a bit .. what are you seeing that I’m not if you don’t mind telling .. the fact that they want it to be set up secretive like bit used to be ??
    That's it look at manero how much it is this is going up, as government gets more involved with crypto. Your dark coins are going to see a increase

5. Member
    those that are looking to open a new Binance account please use https://www.binance.com/?ref=13070868

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    Don't say I haven't given you guys clues on stuff..I droped a grand on it, so yes
    I really appreciate all the help you've given. Even uses your code for binance. Thanks

7. Member
    Most any convenience store stocks it here.

8. Member
    [QUOTE=kry29;8964894]I really appreciate all the help you've given. Even uses your code for binance. Thanks[/QUOTE

post your enj deposit wallet address Ill send you some, to say thank you

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    those that are looking to open a new Binance account please use https://www.binance.com/?ref=13070868
    Been trying to open one for a while now. I just get 3 spinning dots for minutes after clicking register, with no response. Not a browser problem (Chrome) and zero confirmation email.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoto View Post
    Been trying to open one for a while now. I just get 3 spinning dots for minutes after clicking register, with no response. Not a browser problem (Chrome) and zero confirmation email.
    try to open new accounts for any trade sites in the early morning like 3am, to much traffic in the day..

11. Member
    Also a lot of sites are not taking new accounts till they all upgrade their systems..So many people getting into it lately..

12. Member
    Yeah, I figured that's the case. I'll try later, thanks. Sounds like I should be able to buy using my Coinbase account. That's been established for a few months.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoto View Post
    Yeah, I figured that's the case. I'll try later, thanks. Sounds like I should be able to buy using my Coinbase account. That's been established for a few months.
    cant go wrong there

14. Banned
    Is this your guys hobby? Buy and sell penny stocks so to speak for some thing to do?

I have a bit of money invested in the market and I look at it once a month or so and dont care about the ups or downs.

If I bought bitcoin or whatever now I wouldnt be expecting to take funds from it while.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post
    Is this your guys hobby? Buy and sell penny stocks so to speak for some thing to do?

I have a bit of money invested in the market and I look at it once a month or so and dont care about the ups or downs.

If I bought bitcoin or whatever now I wouldnt be expecting to take funds from it while.
    Really big money being made for a lot of people. It's no Hobby. If you have the disposable cash to invest somewhat heavily you will see huge returns. Just last night a coin I have went up 130%.
    Last edited by west_tn; 01-04-2018 at 08:47 AM.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Really money being made for a lot of people. It's no Hobby. If you have the disposable cash to invest somewhat heavily you will see huge returns. Just last night a coin I have went up 130%.

So you sold it and are going to gamble it on something else now? Why not buy something quality and hold onto it for 20 years taking money off the top as it doubles each time etc?

Honest question here.. I dont play with penny stocks, I have a bit in the market though and live off my interest and income from it.

17. Derek McCullough
    So you sold it and are going to gamble it on something else now? Why not buy something quality and hold onto it for 20 years taking money off the top as it doubles each time etc?

Honest question here.. I dont play with penny stocks, I have a bit in the market though and live off my interest and income from it.
    I have made a lot of money out of a very small investment which started a couple years ago with Bitcoin, not really a hobby but in the last week alone I have made several grand on two coins which were purchased on house money to begin with. If you spend the time to do some research and willing to risk some money you can be heavily rewarded.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by derek81 View Post
    I have made a lot of money out of a very small investment which started a couple years ago with Bitcoin, not really a hobby but in the last week alone I have made several grand on two coins which were purchased on house money to begin with. If you spend the time to do some research and willing to risk some money you can be heavily rewarded.

So you sold two coins to make what? Are you having to transfer your money two or three times like mentioned in this thread to get it?

19. Member

No I didn't sell it. I plan on holding for a year or so depending on if it keeps producing. And it is up 170% now by the way. And if you you take half out every time it doubles them that money is no longer in there to make money. You minimize your risk that way, but also minimize your profits.

Scared money don't make money.

20. Derek McCullough
    So you sold two coins to make what? Are you having to transfer your money two or three times like mentioned in this thread to get it?
    I sold all of one and half of the other. It was sold for BTC which was then transferred to Coinbase and then transferred to my bank account. Sure it takes a few minutes and a few transaction fees but the coin I sold half of I was up roughly 1000% since I purchased it....a month or so ago.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast