BBC SPONSOR

2017 WINDSHIELD SALE

Just a reminder, the windshield sale is nearing the end. Any voice mails, emails or PMs that I get concerning a windshield, I will keep the window of opportunity open. Otherwise it is going, going, going......
    I have Saturday the 30th off so if you need to contact me Saturday, do so any of the alternative options.
    candoparts@yahoo.com
    PM me here
    OR if you call the store after hours you can leave me a voice mail on extension 113.
    Yep, my lucky #13. :)
    Thank you to all who have called to take advantage of the sale.
    Hope you all had a joyous Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

DUE TO PEOPLE BEING OUT, I WILL BE HERE THIS SATURDAY UNTIL AT LEAST NOON CENTRAL TIME.

I am also considering extending it a couple of weeks. Since my helper has been gone it has put me behind on getting every one replied to.
    WHAT DO YOU THINK???
    Last edited by The Parts Mom / Carol; 12-29-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Carol, Please extend the sale I needed to take inventory over the Holidays and a windshield is on my list of needs.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by propp26 View Post
    Carol, Please extend the sale I needed to take inventory over the Holidays and a windshield is on my list of needs.
    Done! You have 2 more weeks!!

Yea Thank You I will be giving you a call soon
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Yea Thank You I will be giving you a call soon
    It's the simple things in life that make it such a joy!! :)

Just spoke with Carol "the parts MOM" she was awesome as always!!! Thanks for all your help.

Randy

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Just spoke with Carol "the parts MOM" she was awesome as always!!! Thanks for all your help.

Randy
    AWE SHUCKS!!! It was nice to talk to you, Randy! Windshield is ready to go out today. Thanks and let me know if I can help you with anything else.