Thread: Boat brands

Boat brands

What boat brands do you guys have and are you glad you picked them and why? Just curious to see why you guys choose and if you regret it.
    2012 RANGER Z521 EVINRUDE 250 HO

2. Member
    I have a 2015 Stroker/300xs. I bought it because it's fast and fished great. No regrets.

3. Member
    I just picked up a Phoenix 21 phx about a month ago with a 250 Verado pro. I absolutely love this boat. It was built for fishing in mind. It's plenty fast 72 mph gps. It handles rough water ridiculously well. In 3 ft waves I was doing 60+ and it was super smooth you couldn't feel the waves even the slightest. To me the Verado is a must for out here. Not only is it a four stroke, super quiet and no oil, it has a super charger on it so it's not affected by altitude. On a two stroke you lose approximately 3% for every thousand feet in elevation.

4. Member
    Still running the G...
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

BassCat. First glass boat I ever bought, and see no need to switch. CS second to none, and some of the best build quality in the industry. I also fish a lot of stumpy lakes. The hull is able to take a licking and keep on ticking. And the hull design allows it to slide right over most of them no problem unlike some boats I’ve fished out of.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Well im running a 2012 Ranger 521 and so far I have no complaints. great fishibilty, great room for the family, not the fastes boat but gets there as smooth and dry as my Champion did.
    2012 RANGER Z521 EVINRUDE 250 HO

7. Member
    2018 ranger z185 with etec g2 150 HO. Love it! I did alot of research coming from 3 lunds to fiberglass, the ride is great for an 18 foot boat getting 54 on pueblo GPS. Also Crowley marine is great to deal with, and the evinrude I got a 10 year warranty!