Seat Pedestal Cover Cap

Hey, do you all know anybody else that could make some of these like the pic below? I searched and found that Beachcues made these, and I sent him a message, but he doesn't know when he will have free time to finish some. They look really good in my opinion. I would just like to get the logo in red, instead of blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (98.5 KB, 92 views)

2. Member
    igs65 can probably make you a decal that small in about any color if you find a different cap that you like.

3. Member
    ok, cool. Thanks!

4. Member
    I had 2 with the red Champ logo instead of blue but the background is like a dark gray rain drop pattern instead of the carbon fiber look. Mine were also made by beach cues and have only used 1. The other is still wrapped up in the package he shipped them in. Sorry I don't have any pics of it right now due to the fact I lost all my pics on my phone. I will try to get you a pick of it tomorrow. I don't ever remember what I paid for the 2 I have.

Sorry guys, wish I had the extra time to finish them up. I think I have some more red champion decals if you need a couple. We are getting a 3d printer at work..... I might make a set of plugs on it as a test if you are interested.

Hey beach.. how much do you sell them for? Id be interested in a set for my 202

if you guys want to take care of getting them dipped I can sell them for $20. If You want me to do it I will need to get a price, the guy I was using went out of business.