Thread: Woods Reservior

Woods Reservior

I'm thinking about trying Woods out this weekend, or maybe the following. I've never been, got any tips?

Part of the lake is closed for duck hunting. Or least it use to close for it. I Kno last time I went there during duck season I had forgot bout it and they started shooting with no ducks around. Not sure where to look to check
    1999 Blazer 202 pro v 200 mercury efi

3. Member
    That is a good thing to know before I drive 80 miles. I was thinking about launching at the franklin county park.

4. Member
    As you are coming from the Nashville side, travel a few more miles and you are at Tims Ford. Give it a a shot. It's a good winter smallmouth lake.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    As you are coming from the Nashville side, travel a few more miles and you are at Tims Ford. Give it a a shot. It's a good winter smallmouth lake.
    Fished Tim's many times. Looking to try something new.

6. Member
    Looks like the center section of the lake, and into the creek where the coffee county rec ramp, is open to fishing.

7. Member
    Man thats a long drive to fish what little bit of water is open. I havent been in awhile but ive heard Tims was doing good last week.

8. Banned
    Tims Ford

9. Member
    Yeah I may hold off until after 1/31 when it opens back up. May go to Tims or Dale Hollow. Trying to figure out if the ramps are still usable.