Specialty jig heads, where to find?

I am searching for a jig head to tie some finesse jigs. I have several molds but I'm looking for a specific type jig head. I traded out a few jigs with a guy in tennessee several years ago that we're close to what I'd like to try. It has been so long ago that I have no contact info and my internet search has produced nothing.
    I am hoping someone in this forum might be able to help find a source for jig heads or even a mold. Thanks in advance.
    I'm hoping to find a source or get a mold to pour a lightweight, snag resistant jighead for small finesse jigs. I want something similar to the head from the Do-It Walleye mold. Bass Pro had a line of smallmouth jugs years ago that is close to what I'm looking for. The BPS version was tied with bucktail and silicone. It had a single light wire weed guard. I like the wire weed guard but can also get by with a fiber guard like the FG-12. Looking for sizes 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, and/or 3/16. I'll try to post a pic of what I have that is close to what I'm looking for.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

2. Member
    You might find a jig maker on www.tackleunderground.com who can come up with what you want.

3. Member
    Try bite me tackle they make a ball head jig with a wire weed gaurd and a 3/0 gamy oshaunessy bend.

4. Member
    Thanks for both responses. I'll check into both suggestions. For now, I'm using an 1/8 oz poison tail jig head from a do-it mold. I may try to modify this one to accept a different hook style.
    Tight lines to all.

5. Banned
    Last edited by Snickers89; 01-17-2018 at 04:05 PM.

6. Member
    PM sent. Not sure if it is what your looking for though......