Thread: South Holsten

South Holsten

If you were going to plan a trip to South Holsten between now and Mid April when would you go?

Late march or the first 2 weeks od april for me

3. Member
    thanks for the respone...guess South Holsten is a secret place or something :)

4. Member
    Anytime between now and then is good. Just depends how you like to fish....now is a great time to “video game” with the Damiki, then you’ll have a good swimbait bite and then a good jerkbait bite.

5. Member
    Thanks Skeeter.....I would love to come down and graph them up but just not sure how hard it is to actually find some fish to do it with and its a long drive for me...I fished it one day back in November and that was my only time on the lake....I wouldn't mind a little jerkbait action though :)

6. Member
    Ok my views. On any normal year from now to mid Feb. video fishing and tight lining,or float and fly. Mid Feb to early March jerk bait, swim bait, Alabama Rig. Early March until mid month crankbait. Mid March until mid April small worm or Ned rig. After that top water or flipping or pitching a jig. Keep in mind that Holston can make you wish it was a parking lot at times.
    Last edited by beardog14; 01-08-2018 at 08:37 PM.