Thread: Hydraulic Plate

Hydraulic Plate

My 2017 V20 came with a 10 inch manual Slidemaster. I know about the general benefits of hyd vs manual. However, before spending the money, I was wondering about what benefits someone switching has actually experienced on the V20. Also, I have power poles with brackets to the jackplate. Would I need new brackets? Thanks.

2. Member
    Not sure about the brackets. The hydraulic plate allows you to optimize your hole shot and top end speed. It's also good for shallow water running.

3. Member
    Include rough big water running as well
    Nitro z21

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    My 2017 V20 came with a 10 inch manual Slidemaster. I know about the general benefits of hyd vs manual. However, before spending the money, I was wondering about what benefits someone switching has actually experienced on the V20. Also, I have power poles with brackets to the jackplate. Would I need new brackets? Thanks.
    I would assume the main bracket of a hydraulic jackplate is where the power poles are attached, not the lift plate within the main body of the jackplate. So no, I don't think new brackets for the power poles would be necessary.
    Last edited by SMChamp; 12-31-2017 at 09:50 AM.