Thread: The camel

The camel

Two guys, John and James, are on the way to a conference outside of Kuwait. When they get to the airport, they go to rent a car and NOTHING is available. None of the rental agencies in the airport have a single car on their lots. One of the agencies directs them to a couple of alternatives across the street from the airport. They go over there and the first had nothing either. Second place, run by Abdul, has no cars but he does say that he is willing to rent them his camel, which will get them to the conference easily. They agree. As he has them sign the agreement, he tells them "this is a long-time family pet. If you harm him, or lose him, I will kill you, no questions asked. You return without the camel, you die." They talk it over and agree.

While they are at the conference, the camel wanders off. When they get ready to return to the airport, they panic, remembering Abdul's warning. They notice a large herd of maybe 100 camels behind the hotel. John says "let's go see if we can find Abdul's camel mixed in." They go to look but John says "Hey, they all look the same and we have no way of figuring out which one is Abdul's but I am sure he will know if we return the wrong one, and he's going to kill us if we do." James thinks about this a minute, then perks up. Goes running over to the herd of camels and starts walking behind each one lifting their tails. John walks over and asks "what in the hell are you doing?" James explains, "don't you remember when we were in all that traffic in the middle of town, slowing things down with our camel, and that convertible came by blowing his horn?" John says "sure, but how does that help us find Abdul's camel?" James said "didn't you hear those guys yelling when they passed us "look at those two *******s on that camel?" So I am trying to find a camel with two *******s, how else can I see them if I don't lift their tails?
    2008 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    2014 Mercury Pro XS 200

2. Member
    lol got me on that one