2018 Talons or older models

Getting ready to purchase 10' talons for my Z520. Only hold up is the price of the new ones to last years model. Why would you buy the new ones compared to last year model? or would you?

I would take advantage of close out pricing and add a 360* aft light and call it good. The new ones have some nice shape and accessories but while I can get close out prices I’d be all over it.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    The popular colors in the closeouts are getting hard to come by. The work lights on the new ones is nice, but don't know if it's worth the difference in close out prices to new ones. That's kinda a "your call". Let me know if I can help.
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

4. Member
    I have LED lights all around the deck of my boat so the work lights are not an issue for me..and there is a huge diff in price over the new models....Im looking for 2 of the 10ft blue for mine
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

5. Member
    How about PM me a price for 10' silver/ black last year models with brackets for an atlas jackplate.. or Silver / white if you have them I can change the housing to black really cheap. LOL

Thank you

6. Member
    how do you change the color for cheap?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakebuzzer View Post
    How about PM me a price for 10' silver/ black last year models with brackets for an atlas jackplate.. or Silver / white if you have them I can change the housing to black really cheap. LOL

Thank you
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

7. Banned
    Id like to know on the color change also I want 2018 15' but not silver or black. Im thinking about buying the black and wrapping them.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakebuzzer View Post
    Getting ready to purchase 10' talons for my Z520. Only hold up is the price of the new ones to last years model. Why would you buy the new ones compared to last year model? or would you?
    I have a two 12' Talons that I would consider selling. They are a 2014 model and I have the brackets.