Navionics East Platimun

Okay hate to start the year off on a dumb note but here it is. I got an East Platinum for Christmas to go with my Lowrance stuff. So I've updated all new software on the Lowrance Elite 7 HDI's, updated the maps and charts on the Navionics site and then inserted into the Lowrance. My original waypoints are still there so I didnt lose those thank goodness so my question is that Sandy River and Briery Creek are not on Navionics chip? If you go to the WebApp or phone app Sandy and Briery exists. Im I missing a step?

When I bought the Lowrance units 3 years ago the lakes were not on the maps then just a field and I assumed that the internal GPS software on the Lowrance just didnt have it. Wasnt a big deal at the time as my trails and waypoints is what was needed. I thought that this HotMap would be what I needed.

Thanks
    BassKat

Navionics has Sandy River and Briery Creek as the original scanned paper maps (like the VGIF site has) with their Nautical Charts. Its been that way for over 5 years.

There is the Sonar Charts map layer that has the HD contour maps from sonar logs that I have done at both places.
    The Sonar Charts map layer has been available since about 2 months after the Sonar Charts program started in the US.

I just added another sonar log at Sandy last week when I was there. I see that is has been processed and added to the Sonar Charts map.

It is viewed by turning on FishNChip with older units and Sonar Charts with new units.

Depending on how old the card you got, you may have to download the Sonar Charts maps.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

I have a 2009 Navionics Premium East card that has both lakes in the scanned paper map versions.
    Briery has 8' contours and Sandy has 10' contours.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Thanks for your help. I knew you would know the answer. It’s fixed.!