Lake cumberland report?

Heading to lake cumberland this week to try for some small mouth does anyone know how the bite is?

Was there 12/21. Water was 52-53. 8 fish total between fishing partner and I (he caught most), but the two best were a 19" SM and a 16" KY.

3. Member
    Did well last week but cold as he77 now and water up 5 feet and counting from rain last week

4. Member
    Was there two weekends ago and caught em pretty decent. Went 12/24 and struggled. Thought we could get something going in the run ins but that was a no go. Caught a couple on a jig and and dropping a dropshot on fish
    They aint got hands, set the hook

Not trying to thread hijack but is anyone else not having any luck with a jerk bait? Myself and some others I know of haven't had a sniff on a jerk bait in multiple trips. I remember this time last year it seemed to be the hot pattern.

6. Member
    Caught 1 on jerkbait- seems to change every year, asides from jig — I smoked them last year on jb - bought 8 new mb 3-4 weeks ago, but alas— that’s how it goes here. I’ve done well on swimbaits ( solo not arig) so far this year. Best striper fishing that I’ve seen in > 10 years as a plus