Waterproof knee high boot reccomendations

Hey guys, looking for a good pair of insulated knee high boots. I know i know, just go buy mucks. The problem is im allergic to neoprene (and im a duck hunter-go figure). So any reccomendations on a boot that does not have a neoprene upper and is insulated would be appreciated.
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150

2. Member
    Lacrosse alpha burly

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike parish View Post
    Lacrosse alpha burly
    has a neoprene lining

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike parish View Post
    Lacrosse alpha burly
    ^
    This

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadsc View Post
    im allergic to neoprene ...So any reccomendations on a boot that does not have a neoprene upper and is insulated would be appreciated.
    I am not aware of ANY insulated rubber knee high boots that dont use neoprene on the INSIDE of the boot. the alpha burly's and all lacrosse boots I owned--several pairs--all used neoprene that is exposed on the inside of the boot. Can you wear these??

6. Member
    I found/bought a pair of lacrosse aero's. The leg portion of the boot is not insulated but the foot has 800g in it. Not the best but way better than uninsulated. They are essentially a grange (wear that model in warm weather) but with 800g in the boot and a little beefier sole. Hopefully if someone else comes across this it will help. It friggin sucks!
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150