Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Having run into some problems the last year or so, I got a pair of drew shoes. They are expensive but last longer than most and have entirely relieved neuropathy pain and I hear the same for plantar fac. Highly recommend you check into them.

2. Member
    birkenstock sandals in nice weather nothing beats them. If its cold or wet i put on a goretex pair of saucony running shoes.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk Fisherman View Post
    Maybe not for support, but my Asics 2000s provide much more cushioning than my Keen Newports. I was on a summer trip a couple years back- one day I wore the Keens and then next day the Asics. My feet and legs felt noticeably better after the day in the Asics. Not trying to be argumentative but I specifically experimented with these two pairs of shoes on back to back days. Since then, unless it is too cold, I wear the best running shoes I own when fishing.
    zero offense taken. Your running shoes could better fit you or are plain better then mine. Everyone's arches are different. Lots of variables here. I require I fish in something I can get wet so the idea of buying a nicer running shoe did not cross my mind.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

4. Member
    Chacos sandals in summer. They are more secure than a flip flop even though I still sometimes wear them. This past spring, with high water, I had to get my feet wet to get into the boat while launching. After a short run to my first spot, the Chacos were already dry. They are super comfortable and very supportive.

5. Member
    Zeko, very comfortable
    Outlaw Bass

I wear hiking boots year round
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mo View Post
    Chacos sandals in summer. They are more secure than a flip flop even though I still sometimes wear them. This past spring, with high water, I had to get my feet wet to get into the boat while launching. After a short run to my first spot, the Chacos were already dry. They are super comfortable and very supportive.
    +1. They make some water friendly shoes also with similar support.

8. Member
    Summer depending on temps,NB 990 or barefoot,sometimes Sanuk slip- ons. Really cold weather I have a pair of LL Bean rubber bottom with leather top.I usually wear these if cold and raining.Wet feet are cold feet. Not sure if any are good on your back but like someone said earlier a correct set of insoles make any shoe better!

" A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

10. Member
    Snowshoes

11. Member
    I wear 2 lefts to keep me right
    Please release me,let me go.

12. Member
    They have to be comfortable, warm and dry when needed and no sun. I lot of people fish in shorts and stuff. This can come back to haunt you when you get older. Ask any dermatologist or any senior that’s had issues. Just had my 2nd skin cancer removed.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

13. Member
    If I had my way, no shoes at all. I hate the spring/winter trips where shoes are necessary.

I wear flip-flops on left foot and New Balance on right foot due to missing toes , flip-flops will not stay on without toes .

15. Member
    Flip flops or bare foot in summer. I'm sure i'll rethink my choice after stepping on a top water or crankbait but haven't done it yet. Hiking boots once the weather cools off.
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open

16. Member
    During the summer it's either a light weight running shoe or strap on sandals, hate flip flops, not comfortable to me. My favorite cold weather shoe are a pare of neoprene lined, rubber outer Colman campers. They are good to about 20 degrees with a pair of thick socks. I don't think they are sold any more but they look like the original muckster muck boots. I wear the all the time working in my shop in the winter and the floor is cold. I've used hiking boots too and like them but my campers are more comfortable. Can't​ stand a boot with a heel as they make me feel somewhat clumsy in the boat, Maybe it's just me.

17. Member
    Was wearing new balance or Brooks running shoes, but recently bought a pair of Huk shoes and been wearing them.
    2013 Z118 w/Merc 150 4S

18. Member
    NB990 in the summer and Ecco Track II low in cold weather

19. Member
    Canadian bass fishing footwear....

Attached Images Attached Images

Asics Gel Nimbus
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast