BBC SPONSOR

Best repair shops in Knoxville area

Just curious who you guys use, or stay away from? In Maryville we have a few small places such as Winner Circle Marine, Louisville Marine and ultra marine. Bigger dealers less than a hour away.
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

2. Member
    I use and recommend the folks down at Bunch Marine (https://bunchmarine.com/). The only other option I would consider is Madisonville. Both are long time dealers with good reps.

When I needed my new Hydro Dynamics plate installed I used this crazy dude named Chad Philips out in Maryville, Plate hasn't fallen off yet, so I guess he did a good job on it.

Hit the skeg on my sportsmaster last year and had Bass Pro in Sevierville swap the internals from my old case to the new case, I think he did a good job.
    I have tried twice now to get Bunch to work on it but its always a 3 month wait according to them. Maybe they were that busy at that time or they just didnt want to work on it.

Had some work done at Reynolds Racing in Harriman also, His mechanic Dan did a good job on diagnosing a high speed power loss I had and resolved it. I will just never go back there due to the owner.
    Stroker DC21 Mercury 250 XB

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melton Jason View Post
    When I needed my new Hydro Dynamics plate installed I used this crazy dude named Chad Philips out in Maryville, Plate hasn't fallen off yet, so I guess he did a good job on it.

Hit the skeg on my sportsmaster last year and had Bass Pro in Sevierville swap the internals from my old case to the new case, I think he did a good job.
    I have tried twice now to get Bunch to work on it but its always a 3 month wait according to them. Maybe they were that busy at that time or they just didnt want to work on it.

Had some work done at Reynolds Racing in Harriman also, His mechanic Dan did a good job on diagnosing a high speed power loss I had and resolved it. I will just never go back there due to the owner.
    The guys at bunch do good work but they are always slammed with work.
    And yes, the owner of Reynolds marine is an ass and I can't believe he's still in business.

5. Member
    Bunch is busy for a reason!!

6. Member
    Ultra Marine is great. Excellent customer service! I do not trust anyone else to service my boat.
    2019 Skeeter ZX225

I use Bunch
    They are a first class act

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Quote Originally Posted by model70man View Post
    Ultra Marine is great. Excellent customer service! I do not trust anyone else to service my boat.
    Plus 1 on this for sure. They fixed me up while I was on vacation down there and saved my trip. Class act.

9. Member
    I use Eric’s Mobile Marine in Lenoir City. He’s the best OptiMax & Yamaha tech around. Super fast turn around , too. IMO, if you don’t buy from the dealers, they don’t get in a hurry to fix your boat.