Climbed on a 215 Today

Well guys my local Merc dealer has started handling Falcons. I had ridden in one on Toledo Bend this year as a marshal and enjoyed getting a first hand look at this one fresh off of the truck. I will say it is a well built boat, good attention to detail in all of the compartments and the layout in the battery compartment with the entire back in open is awesome.

Now with that said, if he wants to make me a really good deal I might consider swapping over to another bird brand boat, if not, well I think their innovation will catch on with other brands.

The dealer has asked me to help out at the Houston Boat Show next month. So if you are around and want a tour, look me up. They will have a 195 and a 215 there. Not sure if the 205 they sold already will make it, he might be using it.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phnx Ed View Post
    Now with that said, if he wants to make me a really good deal I might consider swapping over to another bird brand boat, if not, well I think their innovation will catch on with other brands.
    That should be easy. Already the best priced 21' boat on the market even before negotiation.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy T View Post
    That should be easy. Already the best priced 21' boat on the market even before negotiation.
    We will see Randy. He hinted he would like to get somebody in one. I told him we would talk next week! Thanks.
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

4. Banned
    Why would he have to hint. He’s a salesman.

I never heard of falcon until today I like It except the wasted space next to the passenger.

I like the one Center locker. Still having both rod lockers available. And I really Like that it has no luggage rack type handles on the back like ranger and phx. I’m sure the front deep v design is very stable while fishing.

I toured the plant a few weeks back. One of the perks of living 15 minutes away.

Very nice looking boat all around. Solid, thought out and lots of very usable and fisherman friendly features. I think you will see a few new additions/features to the boats in the near future. They are definitely brain storming all the time and have input from tournament guys.

The boat is big and wide, I will say that.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoldersma View Post
    Why would he have to hint. He’s a salesman.

I never heard of falcon until today I like It except the wasted space next to the passenger.

I like the one Center locker. Still having both rod lockers available. And I really Like that it has no luggage rack type handles on the back like ranger and phx. I’m sure the front deep v design is very stable while fishing.
    Hints are cheap, I don't have the dollars to buy a new boat, will keep what I have!
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    I toured the plant a few weeks back. One of the perks of living 15 minutes away.

Very nice looking boat all around. Solid, thought out and lots of very usable and fisherman friendly features. I think you will see a few new additions/features to the boats in the near future. They are definitely brain storming all the time and have input from tournament guys.

The boat is big and wide, I will say that.

Thanks for the observations.