Off season projects

Ok, what are ya'll doing to your bikes during the off season? The wife and I had our seats re-done by Mean City Cycles in NC, plus I am adding lower fairings with speakers and a another amp.

My Seat..

Wife's Seat

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    They look great.

I had my seat reupholster 2 years ago, I've got a seam splitting already . I'll be looking for a new seat this upcoming year.

Getting my 1977 Yamaha DT400 two stroke back on the street again.. Love the smell of Klotz 2 stroke oil....

IMG_20171024_172854.jpg

Not much to mine. Keep contemplating a swap to a wider rear tire. But that has been about it..

5. Member
    They look outstanding! I sold my SG about 5 months ago and was looking for something different without the fairing and came across a garage queen!
    Road King 2006 in black cherry and get this 4333 miles! The paint was flawless needed a good bath and after I did my detailing on her you would of thought it just came off the show room floor in fact better! It was Christmas present to myself! Old school look very nostalgic looking put a new set of white walls on her and rides like no other bike I have been on! Now I understand why they call it the King!

What off season?
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

Quote Originally Posted by I.P. Freely View Post
    Getting my 1977 Yamaha DT400 two stroke back on the street again.. Love the smell of Klotz 2 stroke oil....

IMG_20171024_172854.jpg
    The smell of good ole Klotz. One of my favorite smell....

Seat looks great . I`m painting the inner fairing on my Road Glide, new bars, and braided brake lines. Love the old 2 strokes .

Hope I can get it back together

Last edited by elm creek; 01-19-2018 at 12:48 PM.

i live on the Gulf Coast so i don't really have an off season. With that said, i did add new Willie G accessories to the bike and a little bit of sound system. I did VooDoo bag lids with 8's, 6.5 with horns in the fairing pushed with a new Rockford DSR and 1900 watts. I pulled 1st place in my class at Thunder Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by -Joe- View Post
    i live on the Gulf Coast so i don't really have an off season. With that said, i did add new Willie G accessories to the bike and a little bit of sound system. I did VooDoo bag lids with 8's, 6.5 with horns in the fairing pushed with a new Rockford DSR and 1900 watts. I pulled 1st place in my class at Thunder Beach.
    Try hosting the pic on Tinypic.com