Blockchain wallet Sssslllllowwww transfer

I went to transfer some bitcoin from my Blockchain app wallet over to Poloniex 72 hours ago. Still waiting at zero confirmations. Not a huge deal; just a minor inconvenience. Was hoping to buy some altcoins; but guess I’ll have to wait.
    -
    Transferring Ethereum to poloniex around the same time was fine.
    -
    After doing some reading on the issue; I thought I read after like 7 days; the transfer will be reversed and the bitcoin sent back to the originating source?
    -
    Im sure I have some of the terminology or details wrong on this; but that’s fine if it does just get sent back.
    -
    Ole Bitcoins showing its age in all of this.

2. Member
    you doing it at peak times?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    you doing it at peak times?
    -
    It was; I figured it just got tangled in the clutter.
    -
    I had read a couple articles that talked about how if you knew a miner; you could contact them with the details of the transaction and they can push it through?.........sounds too simple to me........I figured if it was that easy; miners could make some extra cash pushing through stuck transactions?

4. Member
    I just a transfer and its taken its time, shows in my history being processed, but I guess ill do my trade for alt tomorrow.

5. Member
    All good; transfer finally went thru; just took a little time for one of our friendly neighborhood miners to work their magic.

6. Banned
    bitcoin network is getting HAMMERED day and night. There is no off-peak hours any more. Transactions used to hit the blockchain almost instantly before, but the confirmations would still take a while. Now, just hitting the blockchain takes hours, then you wait days for confirmations.

If you can do your buying and selling with something like LTC or ETH you are better off.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    bitcoin network is getting HAMMERED day and night. There is no off-peak hours any more. Transactions used to hit the blockchain almost instantly before, but the confirmations would still take a while. Now, just hitting the blockchain takes hours, then you wait days for confirmations.

If you can do your buying and selling with something like LTC or ETH you are better off.
    -
    Its funny you mention using different currency; I try to use LTC or ETH since that incident. Much faster and fees are a fraction.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motomania View Post
    -
    Its funny you mention using different currency; I try to use LTC or ETH since that incident. Much faster and fees are a fraction.
    BTC is like my cold storage. I trade in LTC or ETH. It's cheaper and faster.

9. Member
    I hope this is just play money for you guys!!.
    You Don't Know what you Don't Know until you Know.

1984 Champion 201/Yamaha 175
    1986 Ranger 390v/Yamaha 200
    2002 Viper Cobra Coosa 216/Mercury 225EFI
    2002 ProSports ProKat 2200/Twin Yamaha 150HPDIs

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTTEXAN View Post
    I hope this is just play money for you guys!!.
    Nope not play money cuz its it's green when I cash in