Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Talking about getting hooked. My brother was pissing off the side of the boat one day, About that time I got hung on a log above the water with a crankbait. He said be careful , about that time I jerk the rod and the bait came flying back about 100mph. It was a 6xd, it came flying back right at him. I heard the loudest scream I’ve ever heard a man yell. Followed by you $&@“(; idiot . One treble hook had his ball sack the other had his hand. I mean those hooks were in deep.

ive never laughed so hard in my life ,after he got the hooks out of course. After he cussed me out . I had to hold the crankbait while he took the hooks off crankbait so he could free his left hand. We ended up getting the hook out of his hand. But the other one the doctor cut out.

we make a joke about it everytime one of us goes to piss on the boat

2. Member
    Now that's just bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    Talking about getting hooked. My brother was pissing off the side of the boat one day, About that time I got hung on a log above the water with a crankbait. He said be careful , about that time I jerk the rod and the bait came flying back about 100mph. It was a 6xd, it came flying back right at him. I heard the loudest scream I’ve ever heard a man yell. Followed by you $&@“(; idiot . One treble hook had his ball sack the other had his hand. I mean those hooks were in deep.

ive never laughed so hard in my life ,after he got the hooks out of course. After he cussed me out . I had to hold the crankbait while he took the hooks off crankbait so he could free his left hand. We ended up getting the hook out of his hand. But the other one the doctor cut out.

we make a joke about it everytime one of us goes to piss on the boat
    NOPE ! I dont know how to remove hooks sorry ! LOL

4. Member
    Got a school on Ky lake fired up one Sunday morning on a big spoon. Boat flipped a couple of 5s, and had a really good one on. Came off, another one hit the spoon before it hit bottom and blew it out her gills, and another grabbed the spoon. Landed both, thought I was hooked onto a truck...Next cast another good one on, about 20 ft from the boat she jumps and throws the spoon. I dropped my rod tip to the water and said DAMN...another hit the spoon and I just tried to swing her in...way too green. broke my rod and when she hit the front deck behind me and started flopping she caught the treble on the spoon in the carpet on my top step and proceeded to tear it all off. Broke rod, tore carpet, and about 15 between 5-7 lbs before they quit...wild morning...

5. Member
    That’s a day to remember right there

6. Banned
    I got the need for speed in my Bullet. That's the dumbest thing I have done on the water. Two motors later and I still ain't there.

7. Member
    Took my girlfriend/current wife pre fishing for a upcoming tournament. We made it into the back of a feeder creek. The fish were not biting so she suggested we have sex. We were getting our groove on and she stops, looks back and goes back at it. I look up and a couple of guys come right past us flipping the trees. Fast forward to the tournament day. My partner and I are standing in line to register for the tournament. The guy behind us says,"Excuse me don't you have a red Bullet?" I said yes I do. He says your practice partner looks much better than this one. I just laugh. His partner looks at mine and says "Dude you better pray the fish are biting". I just bust out laughing. My partner says what the hell does that mean? I told him while we were waiting to blast off. He said I have dynamite if they aren't biting.
    BulletTJ
    Tim
    There is never a wrong time
    to do the right thing!

8. Member
    Ha ha might be the best one yet!!!

9. Member

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

11. Member
    best way to break in a new boat, have sex in it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BulletTJ View Post
    Took my girlfriend/current wife pre fishing for a upcoming tournament. We made it into the back of a feeder creek. The fish were not biting so she suggested we have sex. We were getting our groove on and she stops, looks back and goes back at it. I look up and a couple of guys come right past us flipping the trees. Fast forward to the tournament day. My partner and I are standing in line to register for the tournament. The guy behind us says,"Excuse me don't you have a red Bullet?" I said yes I do. He says your practice partner looks much better than this one. I just laugh. His partner looks at mine and says "Dude you better pray the fish are biting". I just bust out laughing. My partner says what the hell does that mean? I told him while we were waiting to blast off. He said I have dynamite if they aren't biting.
    VERY FUNNY !

Quote Originally Posted by BulletTJ View Post
    I like how you started the story ...".Took my girlfriend/current wife" Good catch before posting public !

14. Im wishin I was fishin
    first time out running my boat it started to chine walk about 60 65 I got scared and let off the gas all at once lesson learned !
    My buddy and I stayed in the boat but Never did that again.....

15. RIP -April 30,2023
    what an awesome thread! i laughed my azz off thanks to you guys pain and suffering and BulletTj's enjoyment....Great post!!!! i have nothing compared to these storys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123