2014 Mercury 115 Pro XS

I have had this motor for 2 years, still trying to troubleshoot problem. I have taken it to Mercury dealers and it has no error codes. The motor starts and idles fine, but after warmed up tends to bog down when cruising in no wake zones. Recently it bogged down while running wide open. When it bogs down, the fuel bulb is hard. The motor is still under warranty, but i have no local dealers. Any ideas on possible solutions would be appreciated.
    2009 Ranger 520C
    Evinrude E-Tec 250hp
    All Garmin
    Minn kota ultrex

2. Member
    any way to monitor fuel psi when problem occurs ?????? if not I would be looking closely at fuel system first from tank to mtr,checking for fuel line degrading from ethanol ,need to eliminate boat and line as problem first JOE
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

If you don't mind traveling, head up to The Boat Doc in Lomira, WI.

4. Member
    I don't know where east central IL is, so I used Chicago for a search and found 37 Mercury Outboard Premier dealers (and at least that many non-premier) with 100mi. Try searching from your location using this link - https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/find-a-dealer/
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax