Seats Reupholstered!

The original upholstery was nice, but had Stratos sewn down on each side of the seat. They started tearing were the stitching started. To nice of boat to have torn seats. I will try to post pics of the whole boat during my few days off for Christmas. 2007 Stratos 294xl.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member

3. Member
    Looks Great! Who did you have do them? I'm thinking bout having mine done this winter.
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator 2013 Yamaha 150hp HPDI Vmax

Quote Originally Posted by BassinBee View Post
    Looks Great! Who did you have do them? I'm thinking bout having mine done this winter.
    Thanks man!!

Tupelo Upholstery Shop. Try looking for an automobile upholstery shop in your town. I am sure there will be someone that works there that does boat seats on the side.

5. Member
    Them look great I was thinking of getting some from bassboatseats.com but now you got me thinking of recovering. Did you get your fishing seats covered to ? I'm not to far from Tupelo how much does something like that cost ?

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin 180 View Post
    Them look great I was thinking of getting some from bassboatseats.com but now you got me thinking of recovering. Did you get your fishing seats covered to ? I'm not to far from Tupelo how much does something like that cost ?
    I thought about bassboatseats too. I just loved the way these fit and are very comfortable. My fishing seats are fine. It was the Stratos stitching that caused the tearing. Those cost $350 to get done. I couldn't have bought seats from Stratos for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin 180 View Post
    Here is a link with their phone number. Ask for David, he is the boat seat guy.

http://tupeloupholstery.com/

Can't even tell they were touched up...good job!!!
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

9. Member
    Nice
    Outlaw Bass