Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    At this rate you won't have to hold it long! Lol
    Up 170% is just crazy.

2. Member
    Im No financial expert and everyone certainly needs to tread lightly in the crypto space. And the info below could have some heavy bias behind the scenes I’m not picking up on; who knows.
    -
    But, an interesting YouTube channel and Twitter feed I’ve been watching the past few weeks is Altcoin Buzz. Pretty interesting stuff. Gets a bit dizzying at times; but they’ve recommended some obscure cheap coins Ive thrown a few bucks at that have done well.
    -
    Another guy I’m following on Twitter seems pretty sharp; and discusses certain coins in detail is https://colehortonchannel.com/
    -
    Again, take all this info with a grain of salt; but a few of the coin recommendations I put very little into; I wish I had put a lot into.

How do you guys do all of these alt coins? Do you have to have a separate wallet for each alt coin? Or is there a site that has wallets for all the coins?

4. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsktball55 View Post
    How do you guys do all of these alt coins? Do you have to have a separate wallet for each alt coin? Or is there a site that has wallets for all the coins?
    This. I'm pretty new to the Coin arena, but i'm quickly seeing that i can't find a wallet that will hold multiple altcoins.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

Next question is are there any exchanges that deal in alt coins that are currently excepting new accounts?

6. Member
    each coin has a wallet. I have wallets for anything over a grand, and of course my hard wallets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234