Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    It is a waiting game. Big rewards for patience is what I'm learning. It will cycle back around it seems, just some are quicker than others. Someone also said eth classic would be next which makes sense but I don't have any of it. Ripple would definitely blow the top if it gets listed which is the reason for the recent run up I believe. I'm holding in a few prospect coins that might get on there so we'll see. I read where one is getting listed in January so it shouldn't be long and you better have another way besides coinbase to get in because they will stop trading or get overwhelmed. Even if you just get some usdt in another exchange and wait. It will be a big shot for whatever gets listed.
    so true to have several accounts.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpbass View Post
    been looking for a fast food ETH coin...Dragon went up nice
    -
    yeah it did.........stupid me; I’ve been kinda watching it; but didn’t pull the trigger......which exchange you using for it?.......I was looking at Kucoin for a few other coins too.

3. Member
    going to go crazy if it does, I'm selling fast as I can at 20.
    -
    i thought the same thing when BCH hit coinbase; but I don’t recall when exactly it went up to see if it took off? (I don’t recall it taking off much; but maybe cause it wasn’t very cheap when it hit coinbase?)

4. Member
    https://etherdelta.com/, I know xrp will hit 5 for sure 20 is a long shot, but who knows..I just know I'm making money even if I sell this instant..

5. Member
    https://etherdelta.com/, I know xrp will hit 5 for sure 20 is a long shot, but who knows..I just know I'm making money even if I sell this instant..
    -
    oh cool; etherdelta was one I kicked around looking thru their coins too............I’m with you on xrp, I bought a chunk of it a while back and am up several times over myself.............but sure would like to see it keep heading skyward!

6. Member
    To those that were on the line but dropped a twenty on some coin, I say congrats on doubling your money! to those still thinking about it, stop thinking and just do it ASAP, for this year is going to be a money maker.. and just a ruff for me I dropped 100 on some alt coins spread the table so to say, and have tripled my money in a week..TO THE MOON

7. Banned
    Verge sucks, Bought at .14 and sold at .14 after everybody bought then dumped. They can't deliver on new platform launches and owner is a bit of a nutcase l read.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    Verge sucks, Bought at .14 and sold at .14 after everybody bought then dumped. They can't deliver on new platform launches and owner is a bit of a nutcase l read.
    mmm true they didn't deliver on time with the wrath Protocol, but I'm an optimist for them..once they get it done it will change coin handling from the main stream to the dark web with ease..and I got in at 6 cent so I'm up..LOL

9. Member
    To those that were on the line but dropped a twenty on some coin, I say congrats on doubling your money! to those still thinking about it, stop thinking and just do it ASAP, for this year is going to be a money maker.. and just a ruff for me I dropped 100 on some alt coins spread the table so to say, and have tripled my money in a week..TO THE MOON
    -
    no doubt.........these altcoins are really on a run!
    -
    although; the way a few are running........not sure how much longer we will refer to them as ‘alts’.
    -
    kinda like kp said above; I’d hang onto it also. Depending on how much you have in, of course. As cheap as some of these sltcoins are; I’m reading up on some and just throwing $20 at a few; see where they take me.
    -
    $20 is cheap entertainment anymore; no matter where yah go..........the way I see it; these cryptos are interesting and entertaining..........even when they’re slipping the wrong direction........no different than being at the theater watching a crappy movie........except you have a chance of making your money back on cryptos.
    Last edited by motomania; 01-03-2018 at 02:13 PM.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry View Post
    Patience, patience. I'm in the same boat and I'm just riding it until it goes back up or something else takes a big slump and I jump ship. Cordano is looking awesome but I admit I got out the other day. Kicking myself for that but surely it will drop so I can get back in. Stellar is doing really good as well. Heck, just about everyone is doing pretty good

11. Member
    I need TRON (TRX) to take off and I'll be happy.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post

13. Member
    -
    +1000

14. Banned
    Everybody is in that boat. May buy back into Verge if it drops to .10-.12 which it may very well do and ride it back up.

15. Member
    Tron takes a TON of volume to go up a little. It has been getting a bunch put in the last week to make that 5 or 6 cents its made. It will still go up though.

What a day for the little alts !!! Almost wish I had transferred more money over from coin base

Black out my coins just so no one can blame me if they put in and they crash lol I’m sure most of you can figure out what they are from the value ..feeling pretty Gordon gecko-ish with my picks Lmaoo

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    What a day for the little alts !!! Almost wish I had transferred more money over from coin base

Black out my coins just so no one can blame me if they put in and they crash lol I’m sure most of you can figure out what they are from the value ..feeling pretty Gordon gecko-ish with my picks Lmaoo

-
    Very nice there!.........I’ve got a few of those single digit percent return alts myself; days like today I think of ditching them.......but I’m in it for the long haul.........so I’ll just keep sneaking a bit into them here and there as long as they’re productive. Too many stories of folks holding altcoins for months with no activity; only to sell them off and then they shoot thru the roof.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Tron takes a TON of volume to go up a little. It has been getting a bunch put in the last week to make that 5 or 6 cents its made. It will still go up though.
    I’m fine to hold it for a year while it slowly climbs.

19. Member
    year marks for me too, unless of course they go to the moon and I can retire

20. Member
    At this rate you won't have to hold it long! Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast