1993 201 Thru Hull Fitting

On my 201 I am replacing the fill pumps for the live well. It appears that the fill pump attaches directly to the thru Hull fitting without any hoses, did they or do they make this type of setup? Not sure if pumps are original or not, I’ve had it for 6 years or so.

Take some pics. Mine go through the transom.
    Eddie
    2017 Phoenix 920 Pro XP Mercury 250 Pro XS

Will do, but it might be after the first of the year

4. Member
    if it's like mine the pump uses the threaded pipe that goes through the transom with a
    nut on the outside then the screen threads on.

Attachment 307099
    Last edited by hulapopr; 12-21-2017 at 06:53 PM.

It terminates in a bulkhead fitting , I have screens but they are on the aerator pumps

Link is what the bulk head fitting looks like. They are located at the very bottom of the boat and there is one on each side of the drain plug. Port live well and starboard live well.

7. Member
    i have 2 like that located like you mentioned.They are the drains for mine.my pumps are above those.mine is a 96 so it may
    well be different.Mine has 2 overflows,2 drains and 2 pump intakes on mine.

I have a total of 4 pumps- two that mount directly to the live well, screens on the inside portion that are used for recir or fresh water, those intakes have screens also. Overflow that terminate in a thru hull fitting, both overflow and fresh water intake exit the boat on the first step from the top of the transom. Lower step of the transom has the drain plug and the fill pumps these fill pumps are mounted right inside the transom next to the drain plug, and are connected to the transom via a thru hull fitting.

9. Member
    hope the pictures show.The bottom step of transom is, plug in the middle
    and the the drain lines each side,i have 2 levers by the gear shift that opens them.
    the top step i have the overflows fittings and the 2 livewell pumps that come through
    and has a nut and screen.Inside i have 2 recirc pumps mounted to livewells.has a
    line that only runs to a aerator spout in top of livewell.

Attachment 307159
    Attachment 307160

Crap, think I got the steps backward in my head ( dyslexia must have kicked in) pretty sure mine is set up the same as yours hula

thanks