Tax Reform Stocks

I have been putting a percentage in cash away in my 401k and decided to move it into Vanguard Explorer (small cap) and dividend appreciation fund from Vanguard. I figured the smaller cap companies that are domestic probably paid more in corporate taxes and with the tax cuts that companies in the dividend appreciation fund would more rapidly increase their dividends. Thoughts on where to position mutual funds going forward for future allocations.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Barring some event like war or the govt really screws up, I don't think there will be many losers next couple of years. I'm heavily weighted in two different large cap growth funds. One is a Vanguard and the other is a name I'm not familiar with. But the holdings are made up of stocks like Amazon, JPM, BAC, AAPL, FB, the big names that have been performing well. I think the winners continue to win and I think 4% GDP is on the horizon. People are going to have more money to spend and put into retirement accounts and I think these big companies will benefit from both.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    xlf
    ________
    $8