Christmas is coming up

With that being said did any of you get something for Christmas that you have been wanting?
    2012 RANGER Z521 EVINRUDE 250 HO

2. Member
    Haven’t opened any presents yet, so really can’t say. As for buying myself a few goodies, yes, bought some new cold weather fishing gloves FootJoy winter gloves, also purchased a blade bait mold from Do-it. Did also buy some hunting stuff too.

Thats cool, did you get it from janns netcraft?

4. Member
    No from Sportsman’s Warehouse, have about 400 in gift certificates i need to burn up before Cabela’s sends SW packing. Have some family and friends that really get into Walleye fishing this time of year so I’m pouring blade baits and painting for them, Walleye colors are pretty crazy, but fun to paint.
    How about you any fun toys?

5. Member
    Which blade bait and how heavy? Give me a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    No from Sportsman’s Warehouse, have about 400 in gift certificates i need to burn up before Cabela’s sends SW packing. Have some family and friends that really get into Walleye fishing this time of year so I’m pouring blade baits and painting for them, Walleye colors are pretty crazy, but fun to paint.
    How about you any fun toys?

6. Member
    It’s the Silver Buddy style bait. It’s a 5 cavity mold 1/4oz up to 3/4oz, easily 1/2 and 3/4 are most popular for 20’-45’fow. Also working on some other deep water presentation baits.

7. Member
    Your baits look great, I'll be calling you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    It’s the Silver Buddy style bait. It’s a 5 cavity mold 1/4oz up to 3/4oz, easily 1/2 and 3/4 are most popular for 20’-45’fow. Also working on some other deep water presentation baits.

Im hoping for not much this year, now that i have my kids im really excited to see what Santa brings them lol, i love watching them open gifts up makes my heart glow with love. Mabe Mrs Santa will get me something fishing we will wait and see.