Navionics and 3000 brush piles added to AR lakes

Anyone know anything about it
    Found this on Navionics Site

In Arkansas, more than 4,000 fish attractors are now marked throughout 37 lakes. In addition to Lake Ouachita, where the 2018 FLW Forrest Wood Cup will take place, the following lakes are updated: Barnett, Bear Creek, Beaver, Blue Mountain, Bois d'Arc, Bono, Bragg, Brewer, Bull Shoals, Cargile, Chicot, Columbia, Conway, Dardanelle, De Gray, Dierks, Gillham, Dunn, Elmdale, Greers Ferry, Greeson, Hamilton, Harris Brake, Horsehead, Monticello Sunset, Maumelle, Nimrod, Norfork, Overcup, Storm Creek, Sugar Loaf, Table Rock, Tri-County, White Oak, and Willastein.
    Last edited by Zx175Bassman; 12-22-2017 at 12:49 PM.

2. Rice Welding
    That would be nice if so.

3. Member
    It now seems routine for fish and wildlife agencies to mark the locations of fish attractors as they are placed and publish the GPS coordinates.

I guess I’m never going to see Millwood updated, or in HD. At least it sounds like they’re updating Hamilton and the tri-lakes.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Real Deal Tungsten
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    I guess I’m never going to see Millwood updated, or in HD. At least it sounds like they’re updating Hamilton and the tri-lakes.
    Just get you a 6 ft pushpole. If it's deeper than that, it's DEEP....lol That place is fillin up faster than the landfill is.