Hello Bullet Gents

First of all let me tell you if I ever buy another boat, it'll be a Bullet. Now, I know I'm in the wrong forum. I've been searching for a 32 Bravo or 29 Trophy. I listed in the want section here and S&F. Seems like nobody pays attention to those ads so asking here. Thanks in advance.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

If youre running a sportmaster forget that trophy if you have it jacked up high. The stroker forum may be another spot to find a 32 if nobody here has one

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Gen2.
    Got a 29 TXP OT4 coming from Stroker Forum. Thank you v

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

Good luck with it. Be careful out there

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    That TXP OT4 ought to do you right. Original Bravos in bigger pitches can be had cheaply on ebay but they would still need to be drilled and have the bell cut down...kinda like making your own XS. Bravo and TXP are comparable but TXP might be a couple mph faster...both solid props.
    96 Bullet 20cc, Yamaha OX 250+, 10" jack, labbed 30" Bravo LH w/1.25" exhaust pipes, counter rotating Bob's lower, it goes faster when you spin it the other way...

6. Member
    I saw where you had a goal of 90. I would try a 30 Promax and good luck.

Lee thanks for that info. What are you basing it on? I haven't run a Pro Max. Didn't want to spend a lot of money on a prop that might be too stiff. I got pounded on another thread insinuating I was lying because my 27 Fury is FASTER than a 30 Bravo ON MY BOAT. I tried a 30 Signature over the hub prop and it only pushed my boat to 81 at 5500. Have you run a 30 Pro Max and 30 Bravo on same rig? How did they compare? This question is for anyone else as well. Again, I understand different hulls. Just trying to get an Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Leebob View Post
    I saw where you had a goal of 90. I would try a 30 Promax and good luck.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

8. Member
    It just seems the promax is fast on a lot Bullets and Strokers and a 30 would put you at 90 around 6k. The difference is most of those run sportys. I have a 27 Promax that does not run any faster than a bravo on my 21/250 gen2, so who knows. If a Fury ran that good, a 3 blade TXP may the ticket.

9. Member
    A fury is going to sling a blade, not if is, when is going to do it. May be asking more than you want out of your gen 2 lower.
    I would be looking for 85 - 87 and be happy if it did that. May want to check out the hydro props also. Run every prop you
    can get your hands on. In Texas we have a prop testing day and it's open to any boat that wants to try a different prop. May
    want to see if there is something like that in your area.

Thanks Rex. That fury did 88 at 1 1/2 below pad. I don't believe it's going to sling a blade at that height. The fellow I bought TXP from has a Stroker and says he runs it up to 3" above pad I will never do that but if I can run even like a Bravo, I may hit 90. If it's ok with you Bullet guys, Ill post results. It'll be late January after vacation and all.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

Please do post results- we dont discriminate here when a guy wants to run fast. Be careful at those speeds with that lower. Bout time to cone it and jack it up and pull a bullet underneath it. Get up there past a hundo.

12. Member
    That's fast for a Triton!! Funny that the Signature didn't run a better speed, no problems on mine but it's a Bullet, little difference than what you're running and I'm running a sporty too, good luck on your quest, I'm in the same dilemma,I haven't got my new one over 90 mph yet, but I will!!

Yes, I’d like to see some results too! Throw them on here when ya get them and be safe!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Subscribed...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Hello Crank and Merry Christmas too all. I really took to heart your advise about setup. Will open a new thread showing transom/top cap modification done to my boat when I get back from vacation. Will post link here for anyone interested.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

16. Member
    I don’t see anyplace where you talk about your gear ratio ? Are you running 1.75 or 1.62?

I was always curious what a 300 would do on a 99-01 tr21. I had a 99 tr-21 with a 225 opti. I was able to get it up to 77.2mph, nobody believed me back then.

1.75. Best with original 225 Opti was 73 with Croxton 26 Tempest B&B'ed. Later realized engine was not mounted straight. Sightly cocked from improper drilling for jackplate. That has been rectified now.

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash

18. Member
    I had a 2001 Tr-21 with a 225 EFI on it gps 74 but the best holeshot I've ever seen out of any boat

Happy New Year! I know. A little late. Enjoying time with daughter and granddaughter in California. I will be running the 29TXP next Monday. As promised though, here is a link to transom cap mod on Triton Boards.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=870053

Joe Perez
    Boatless white trash