Source for inner fender plastic?

Anyone know where I can find the plastic sheet for a trailer inner fender? I’d rather go this route that wood for longevity.

2. Banned
    Home Depot or a place like it,Menards has Plexiglas sheets maybe even Lexan.

3. Member
    Would plexiglas hold up to the beating this may take from rocks, etc? I’m thinking the fairly limber black plastic that’s typically in trailers these days. Looks to be about 3/8” thick.

4. Banned

Mark Miller from PolyFab Plastics is who you buy the product "King Starboard from.. I did mineand still looks new. Search for "fender skirts" 21XDC as the creator.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

6. Member
    Possibly, need to see if I can find a place that ships. Thanks for the idea.

7. Member
    Boom, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    Mark Miller from PolyFab Plastics is who you buy the product "King Starboard from.. I did mineand still looks new. Search for "fender skirts" 21XDC as the creator.
    THIS^^^. I bought the material from Mark and had it locally fabricated and installed when I had new fenders put on my Lund trailer.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments